Did you know Nectar of the Vine's wine frappés can be used for more than just making wine slushies? You can use them when you cook and bake too! Check out our easy recipe below on how to make Lemon Burst Bars with our Wine Frappe Flavor of the Month, Lemon Burst Wine Slushy Mix:
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup plus 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1-1/2 cups frappe
1 tbsp lemon zest
1/2 cup Raspberry vodka
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9 baking pan.
2. Mix melted butter, flour, powdered sugar, and salt together. Once it comes together, press in an even layer into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside
3. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, baking powder, and flour together. Once combined, pour over crust and bake for 25 minutes, or until filling has set. Allow to cool.
4. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top each bar with a lemon slice if desired.
5. Best when eaten at room temperature or when cold.
Want to give this recipe a try? Order a bag of our Lemon Burst Wine Slushy Mix so you can try this at home! It's a great bread for the holiday season and you can get the Lemon Burst wine frappe for 50% off until April 30th, 2019! If you have a recipe you love and want to share, e-mail us at email@example.com with your favorite and yours could be featured!