Did you know Nectar of the Vine's wine frappés can be used for more than just making wine slushies? You can use them when you cook and bake too! Check out our easy recipe below on how to make Lemon Burst Bars with our Lemon Burst Wine Slushy Mix:
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup plus 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1-1/2 cups frappe
1 tbsp lemon zest
1/2 cup Raspberry vodka
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9 baking pan.
2. Mix melted butter, flour, powdered sugar, and salt together. Once it comes together, press in an even layer into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside
3. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, baking powder, and flour together. Once combined, pour over crust and bake for 25 minutes, or until filling has set. Allow to cool.
4. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top each bar with a lemon slice if desired.
5. Best when eaten at room temperature or when cold.