Did you know Nectar of the Vine's wine frappés can be used for more than just making wine slushies? You can use them when you cook and bake too! Check out our easy recipe below on how to make Wild Sour Apple Blondies with our Wild Sour Apple Wine Slushy Mix:
3/4 cup melted butter
1-1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1-1/2 cup Sour Apple Frappe mix
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoon baking powder
3 cups all-purpose flour
3 cups apples, diced (a tart baking apple, like Granny Smith is best)
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray
3. In a bowl, mix together butter, brown sugar, and 1-1/2 cup of Sour Apple frappe mix
4. Add eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder. Mix well.
5. Add flour and mix again. Batter will be thick.
6. Add apples and walnuts (if desired) and mix well. Batter should begin to thin and be more of a brownie-like consistency.
7. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan. Then sprinkle sugar on top of apple mixture.
8. Bake for 45 minutes or until brownie-consistency then remove from oven.
9. Allow to cool. Once cooled, cut into bars. Can be served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.