Baking Fun with Frappés: Fun, Flavored Popcorn
1. Pop popcorn using air popper or in a pot. This makes a large amount (about 24 cups) of popcorn, so you may have to do it in smaller batches. Place into one or two large bowls and set aside.
2. Stir milk, corn syrup, and salt together in a small saucepan. Pour frappe mix into the center of the saucepan, being careful not to get any on the sides of the pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Stir occasionally until mixture reaches 230 degrees F, the soft ball stage. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
4. Working quickly, pour sugar mixture evenly over popcorn and stir until the popcorn is evenly coated. Spread popcorn over 2 large baking sheets to dry. Once popcorn is completely dry, store in airtight bags or containers.
5. Before serving, bake for 7-10 minutes on 350 degrees F. Then if desired, drizzle with melted white chocolate.
Want to give this recipe a try? We used our Very Berry Raspberry and Blueberry Wine Slushy Mix, so order yours today and try this at home! You can get our Blueberry frappe for 50% off until July 31st, 2018! If you have a recipe you love and want to share, e-mail us at email@example.com with your favorite and yours could be featured!