Did you know Nectar of the Vine's wine frappés can be used for more than just making wine slushies? You can use them when you cook and bake too! Check out our easy recipe below on how to make Very Berry Whoopie Pies with our Very Berry Raspberry Wine Slushy Mix:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine and mix all wet ingredients EXCEPT HOT WATER.
3. In medium size bowl, combine dry ingredients.
4. Add 1/2 dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix. Repeat with 2nd half of dry ingredients.
5. Add hot water and mix.
6. Use a 2" cookie scoop for the whoopie pies. Use a slightly greased or parchment covered cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 6 to 7 minutes.
1. Using a mixer combine shortening and powdered sugar
2. Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time adding 2 tbsp of water with each cup and ending with the 2 tbsp of milk.
3. On med/high speed, mix icing for 5 minutes
4. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
5. On high speed mix icing for another 5 minutes
6. Fluff with spatula
Want to give this recipe a try? We used our Very Berry Raspberry Wine Slushy Mix, so order yours today and try this at home! If you have a recipe you love and want to share, e-mail us at email@example.com with your favorite and yours could be featured!